The top 10 lists should include the most expensive hotels in the world. They are aimed at people with more money than to burn.
1. Royal Penthouse Suite, President Wilson Hotel. Can a stay of $ 65,000 be allowed per night? If so, look at what this hotel offers more expensive. Meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, the hotel offers cozy rooms, six large bathrooms and a suite that can accommodate up to 40 people. The view of the city and Lake Geneva from the interior is impressive.
2. The Presidential Suite, the Raj Palace Hotel. In Jaipur, India, a suite at the Raj Palace Hotel costs about 45,000 dollars a night. It is one of the largest suites in Asia, with almost 1,500 square meters of space. Formerly it is Maharaja's residence, it has a 4-floor apartment, a private terrace, a pool and panoramic views of Jaipur.
3. La Vila Real. The Gran Resort Lagonissi in Athens, Greece offers this villa, which costs around fifty thousand dollars per night. Located in south of Athens, this very expensive resort hotel has all the luxurious facilities. The calm waters of the Aegean Sea provide relaxation. In addition to this, Greek hospitality is hard to ignore.
4. Penthouse Ty Warner Suite. The Four Seasons hotel in New York has an attic suite where you can stay for almost $ 42,000 per night. This is how to pay $ 30 for every minute of your stay. The attic has an area of 400 square meters. Since it is located on the upper part of the building, it offers a 360 degree picturesque view over the Manhattan skyline. Apart from luxury facilities, you also get services from a personal therapist and a private driver.
5. Suite Penthouse, Hotel Martinez. This hotel is located in Cannes, France, and offers luxurious facilities such as a Michelin-starred restaurant and a piano bar. Next, this is a private beach experience. The attic suite, in particular, has two bathrooms, a hydromassage bath and shower, and a large terrace that offers visitors a superb view of the Bay of Cannes.
6. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa Palms Resort. This is the most expensive hotel in Las Vegas. The luxurious villa features rare interiors with an intimate rotary circular bed, indoor pool, hydromassage bath, large bathtub, bar, indoor waterfall and poker table.
7. The Suite del Pont at Atlantida. For $ 25,000 at night, you can stay at the Bridge Suite in the Bahamas. Atlantis Paradise Island Resort has an oceanic theme. The two royal towers are connected by the 10-room bridge suite, which offers splendid views of lagoons and pools. However, make sure you book reservations 2 years before your expected stay.
8. Presidential suite, Hotel Cala di Volpe. It is located in Sardinia, Italy. The presidential suite is available for about 32,700 dollars a night. Although it is not the most expensive, it is probably the most exquisite and most beautiful suite in the world. Luxury comfort of 3 bedrooms is located in the luxurious establishments of Porto Cervo.
9. Villa La Cupola Suite. The Westin Excelsior in Rome includes a face suite that is available for thirty thousand dollars per night. The impressive suite is one of the largest in Europe. Its ancient Roman architecture attracts tourists and visitors.
10. Ritz-Carlton Suite. For $ 26,000, you can enjoy the luxury of this suite in Tokyo. You can expect a large marble bathroom, huge beds, frette sheets, rain shower cabins and flat screen TVs.